The efficient design of all OsteoCare kits enables a broad range of treatment procedures to be performed using the minimum number of ergonomically designed instruments. It features an organised layout and clearly labelled instruments for easy return to the tray after use. All boxes and contents are manufactured from materials that accept sterilisation and autoclaving.
- Universal Surgical Kit – Once kit to place and restore all OsteoCare™ range
- Surgical Kit – Comprising of all instruments required to place Mini, Midi & Maxi Z implants
- Ridge Expanders – Fast & Simple Expansion of the Maxillary Ridge
- Socket Formers – Pointed & Flat-End Osteotomes
The OsteoCare™ Instruments are devised to accommodate all surgical scenarios. OsteoCare™ Instruments benefit the clinician from the high quality and innovative designs we stand for, thus keeping the cost low.
- Centre Finder – Helps dentists to mark the position for osteotomy preparation in bounded areas
- Ultra Drills – Ideal for tapered implants
- Titanium Drill Guides – Used for the construction of surgical stents
- Radiographic Balls – Used for quick and simple evaluation of the radiographic magnification
- Radiographic Stents – Used in conjunction with radiographic imaging