OsteoCare™ Prosthetic Components are designed to be compatible with all its two-piece implants and provide clinicians with a wide range of restorative options. The external diameters of the components match those of the implants and cover every kind of restoration (single, multiple and overdenture) and all techniques (single or two-stage). An identical prosthetic design of all OsteoCare™’s two-piece implants allows prosthetic procedures to be similar, enhancing system simplicity.
- Healing Collar – Perfectly designed for contouring the soft tissue.
- Impression Transfer – Open or closed tray technique
- Implant Replica – Accurate transfer of the internal hexagon of the implant positioned in the mouth
- Screw Retained Abutment – used to connect single or multi-unit restorations to the implant, such as fixed crowns or bridges
- One-Piece & Screw Retained Ball Attachment – Retain overdentures to implants placed at angles from 0° to 45
- Peek Temporary Abutment – Provisional abutment to support a provisional single
or multiple unit restoration
- Direct Cast Abutment – Used for single, partial or full mouth restorations
- Polycarbonate ‘O’ Ring Housing – Retentive solution to loose dentures and hygienic
- Equator Overdenture System -Engineered to be the smallest attachment system on the market.