Ball Type Dental Implant
OsteoCare™ Mini & Midi one-piece (ball type) dental implants are designed specifically for denture stabilisation and tailored for long-term indications rather than transitional. They are simple, reliable and cost-effective, bringing the benefit of secure dentures within the reach of many patients who may be medically or financially compromised.
Ideal for minimally invasive flapless transmucosal placement, as well as for immediate loading in most types of bone qualities and quantities including thin atrophic ridges.
Mini/Midi Implants Advantages:
1. Quick and simple implant placement due to conical shape
2. Maximum primary stability in all types of bone due to the buttress threads design
3. Atraumatic implant placement, even in cortical bone
4. Bone expansion and compression by rotation making it less traumatic for the patient
– One-stage Immediate Functional Loading
The titanium alloy (6AL- 4V ELI) construction provides maximum strength allowing placement in areas with deficient bone quantity and quality. The special design of the buttress thread form with the grit-blasted and acid-etched surface has been shown to maximise bone-to-implant contact, as well as bone compression and expansion which in turn results in successful osseointegration.
The available implant lengths and diameters cater for most clinical scenarios.
|Mini||2.35mm||10mm – 13mm|
|Mini||2.80mm||10mm – 13mm|
|Midi||3.30mm||10mm – 13mm – 16mm|
|Midi||3.80mm||10mm – 13mm – 16mm|
|Midi||4.30mm||10mm – 13mm – 16mm|