OsteoCare Maxi Z Dental Implant
OsteoCare Maxi Z Dental Implant is a tapered self-drilling, self-tapping two-piece dental implant that can be used in different bone qualities. It can be placed flaplessly or after raising a flap with minimal surgical steps using one drill or sequential drilling.
It is suitable for all the surgical approaches including placement in extraction sockets as well as healed bony sites. The prosthetic abutment designs provide excellent aesthetic solutions to restore the dental implant with ideal emergence profile.
1. Maxi Z Implants have strong self-tapping and self-drilling properties that achieve high initial stability even in low density bone.
2. Its platform design permits positioning of the implant according to the submerged surgical protocol.
3. The platform design gives a better aesthetic emergence profile, especially in the anterior aesthetic zone and in cases with atrophic ridges.
4. Its crestal module design results in minimal marginal bone resorption due to the protective platform that decreases the overloading of the crestal bone.
5. It is suitable for use in extraction sockets as well as healed bony sites.
– One-stage Immediate Functional Loading
– One-stage Delayed Function
– Two-stage Delayed Function
– Immediate Post-Extraction and Late Implantation
The OsteoCare Maxi Z Dental Implant is made of titanium alloy (6AL- 4V ELI) construction which provides maximum strength. It has a buttress thread form and GBA (grit-blasted and acid-etched) surface. These features give the Maxi Z implant the advantage of allowing for the compression and expansion of the bony site and achieving high primary stability in even poor quality bone.
The design will allow for immediate loading in healed bony sites as well as in immediate post-extraction cases (fresh extraction socket). Available in various diameters and lengths.
|3.75mm||11mm – 13mm – 15mm – 17mm|
|4.50mm||11mm – 13mm – 15mm – 17mm|
|5.50mm||11mm – 13mm – 15mm|