OsteoCare Maxi Z Flat-End Dental Implant
It is an optional one or two-stage dental implant that requires placement followed by either immediate or staged loading, should appropriate conditions prevail.
Its flat end and tapered design allows for the procedure of internal sinus lifting to be performed without perforating the Schneiderian membrane.
Maxi Z Flat-End Implant Advantages:
1. Flat-end and tapered design allows for the procedure of sinus lifting without perforating the Schneiderian membrane
2. Flat-end of the implant corresponds with the existing OsteoCare™ flat-ended Osteotomes
3. Available in shorter lengths of 8 & 10mm allows for placement in atrophic jaws with vertical bone resorption.
4. Drilling protocol (osteotomy preparation) is similar when placing the Osteocare Maxi Z Flat-End Dental Implant . Users of the conventional system can place the Maxi Z Flat-End without need for further training.
– One-stage Immediate Functional Loading
– One-stage Delayed Function
– Two-stage Delayed Function
– Immediate Post-Extraction and Late Implantation
Manufactured from titanium alloy (6AL-4VELI) The Maxi Z Flat-End dental implant is a two-piece system with diameter and lengths that cater for most anatomical situations. Also, available in shorter lengths of 8mm & 10mm, that can be placed in atrophic jaws with vertical bone resorption.
|3.75mm||8mm – 10mm – 12mm – 14mm – 16mm|
|4.50mm||6.5mm – 8mm – 10mm – 12mm – 14mm – 16mm|
|5.50mm||6.5mm – 8mm – 10mm – 12mm – 14mm|